Ping G430 Irons
Your shot making and your confidence will be sky high with the G430, which combines a lower CG with stronger lofts and a thinner face that deliver faster ball speed and significant distance gains without compromising PING’s famous forgiveness. The PurFlex cavity badge contributes to our longest iron ever.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||RETRO SPEC LOFT||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. This custom-designed loft configuration delivers a calculated power boost without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Retro Spec Loft is a fitting option if you’re less concerned with overall distance and more with precision and a higher trajectory for more stopping power. This loft configuration yields functional distance gaps for utilizing a 3-wedge setup or a more classic loft spec.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High Launch) build in the 7-iron is C8.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes in steel and graphite to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every shot. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
The choice of steel or graphite shafts is usually based on preferences for weight and/or feel. Players seeking a lighter overall weight and/or a softer feel in their irons may prefer graphite shafts, while players who prefer a standard-weight club with a firmer feel may prefer steel shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
PING ALTA CB Black
PING AWT 2.0
True Temper Dynamic Gold
True Temper Dynamic Gold 105
True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 105
True Temper Elevate MPH 95
- Shaft weights listed are based on the trimmed length of a 7-iron and may not match the specs on the shaft manufacturer’s websites.
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
||The Golf Pride Tour Velvet features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for maximum playability and confidence. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet Cord
||The Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern and embedded cotton twill fibers for maximum playability and confidence in all weather conditions. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
|Lamkin UTx Lite (HL only)
||UTx Lite allows you to experience the benefits of the UTx pattern while meeting a tight, lightweight tolerance for overall swingweight. UTx provides a secure and comfortable connection to the club with maximum feel and feedback in all weather conditions.|