Ping G410 Driver
The G410 SFT (Straight Flight Technology) provides maximum fade and slice correction while delivering all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus such as a high MOI and faster ball speed. A fixed weight on the extreme perimeter and 50% more heel-side CG than G400 ensures straighter ball flights. A lighter D1 swingweight helps square the face at impact.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
To get the most distance from your driver, you must optimize the launch angle and spin rate of the ball by selecting the proper loft and shaft flex for your swing speed. Generally, golfers with slower swing speeds require more-lofted drivers and more-flexible shafts to achieve the proper launch conditions. Conversely, golfers with faster swing speeds generally require lower-lofted drivers and firmer shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
PING Alta CB 55 Red
PING Tour 65
PING Tour 75
Project X EvenFlow Black 75
Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60
PING Alta Distanza
- The default standard length with the PING Tour 65 shaft is 45.25”
- The PING Tour 75 shaft is tip-trimmed 1″ – default standard length is 45.25”
- The default standard length with the Project X EvenFlow shaft is 45.25″
- The default standard length with the Mitsubishi Tensei shaft is 45.25″
- The default standard length with the PING Distanza shaft is 46.00″
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
||The Golf Pride Tour Velvet features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for maximum playability and confidence. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet Cord
||The Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern and embedded cotton twill fibers for maximum playability and confidence in all weather conditions. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
Ping G410 Driver Stick
Ping G410 Driver Stick. Get Now at Mayersport.store.