CAP Barbell Black Neoprene Coated Dumbbell Weights | Single, Pair or Set
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
CAP Barbell Black Neoprene Coated Dumbbell
The CAP barbell neoprene dumbbell is a convenient strength training tool for your home, office, or gym. The durable cast iron core is covered in a thick neoprene coating to provide a firm and comfortable grip. The hexagonal shape allows you to easily stack and store the dumbbells and prevents them from rolling. The CAP barbell neoprene dumbbell is ideal for a variety of exercise routines, from cardio training to HIIT workouts. Dumbbells are used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs, and core. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood, and more. Sold as a pair.
CAP Barbell Black Neoprene Dumbbell, 15lb Pair:
- Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or get a full-body workout.
- Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling
- A medium-diameter handle provides essential grip and security during use.
- Black neoprene coating is durable and protective.
- Perfect for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT workouts, and walking.
- This dumbbell set group from CAP is available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 15 lbs.